Is a Raspberry Pi 4 too big for your new project and uses too much electricity?
With the Raspberry Pi Zero you have advantages such as …
• significantly smaller than its big brother
• uses much less electricity than the Raspberry Pi 4
• also has HDMI, SD card slot, USB, CSI, 40 pin I / O, …
• is significantly cheaper
• CPU: BCM 2835 SOC @ 1GHz
• mini HDMI Type C connector
• 1x micro-B USB for data
• 1x micro-B USB for power supply
• Compatible with existing pHAT / HAT add-on boards
Note: In contrast to the Raspberry Pi Zero W (H), WLAN / BT is not available here.
Important: The Raspberry Pi Zero only works with the latest Noobs software ->
The Raspberry Pi Zero has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the following European standards:
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU